Alison Cronk Book-Keeping | 07917 203838 | High Wycombe

High Wycombe


Self Assessments

You are legally required to complete and submit a Self Assessment Tax Return to the Inland revenue not only if you have complex tax affairs, but It could if you are self-employed, a higher rate tax payer, a company director or receiving income from overseas, or just other income that is received without being taxed. It is your responsibility to inform the Inland Revenue if you have not paid enough tax.

These forms can be daunting and time consuming, As a qualified bookkeeper I can take this pressure away from you at the fraction of the price of the high street Accountant.

I am an Authorised Inland Revenue Agent and with the use of HM Revenue and Customs approved software I am able to:

- Complete your tax return and Calculate your tax liability

- File your return on line

- Liaise with Inland Revenue on your behalf to talk about you tax issues

Website designed and created by Sean Cronk - 2017